Pages

Mermaids and Weddings



Hey all, I am making Mermay pieces! May is the perfect month to draw a mermaid a day. Here are my posts from instagram! If you wanna follow me every day as I post, check it out here!
I just got back from my step-sister's wedding in Oregon. I am so tired, but there is so much to do!

So someone out there was a flippin' genius
and thought to make the #mermay tag. I am so excited!!
This month of May I will be drawing a bunch of mermaids.
I've already started jotting down some plans!
And don't you worry you're pretty little head,
I will be drawing my ever-so-creepy merchildren.#art#artistoninstagram #ink #hairfordays #mermaid#woman #sketchbook

Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat?
Ah yes, Rey would make a great Ariel. #maythe4thbewithyou #Rey

"I'm gonna call you ... Fin." #maythe4thbewithyou #Poe #Finn #finnpoe


Stop clownin' around! #clownfish #mermay


My step-sister, Sarah, is a #blushingbride today,
so it's only right to draw her as a #mermaid bride.

Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful Mama!

Treats for Maggie! #mermay #mermaid #ink #art

Excited to see these little poo-heads.
Out of our two cats I think Fey would eat us first.
Decaf would just lie there helplessly.
He would be eaten too.

Sharing secrets with a ‪#‎seahorse‬ is one of
a ‪#‎mermaid‬'s favorite pastimes.

♥ Chelsea Loren Edwards ♥