Pages

Cupcakes for Takeo

Recently I finished this amazing anime called "My Love Story" - Ryan and I were watching it together every time. It's possibly the cutest show I have seen - if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. I had to draw some fan art: Rinko is making cupcakes for Takeo! Coincidentally I don't think she ever made cupcakes in the series ... but she is an incredible baker!

It's funny - I freehanded this ink drawing. There was no underdrawing and it looks so much nicer than the one sketched before! I've been doing that more often and just having fun with the brush pens.


Hey so if there is anything you guys are liking or want to see more of, let me know! I have been really enjoying doing this small ink drawings lately. I will do a post soon with pictures of the pens and a quick review!

♥ Chelsea Loren Edwards ♥