Pages

Inktober Day 1 Through 6

I am doing Inktober this year! For those of you who don't know what Inktober is, it's basically an event that lasts all October where you draw in ink! There aren't many rules (you can find out more here) but I am going to do the every day challenge. So far, so good. If you want to see an ink post every day, follow me on my instagram, twitter, or tumblr! You will get to see the fun things I post with them, and see them right away! Otherwise, you will probably be seeing me drop off lots of ink drawings at a time, and I will not be posting them up every day here.

Inktober!

Day 1:
Lady With Cat

 Day 2:
Rock, Scissors, Throw-Up!
 Day 3:
Pomeranian Promenade
 Day 4:
Little Monster's Day Out
 Day 5:
Jacques - APE
Tuxedo Cat - APE
Corgi Commission - APE
Louis - APE
Day 6:
Little Braided Witch