Pages

Be Mine, Valentine~

Yesterday I was very focused on Valentine's Day stuff and Ry and I celebrated part of yesterday and we will be celebrating the rest of the way tonight. I made a scavenger hunt of love for him :] It was really fun to put together. I gave him this card first:




Which had the middle piece in it so he had it with him all along. With each hint he found he got a gift and a puzzle piece that was wrapped so he couldn't tell what it was. Then when he found all of the eight other pieces, he opened them up and put the puzzle together. The last piece of course was the one he had first and it was him! My missing puzzle piece~ 



Sometimes I feel like life is going so fast, we don't take time to really enjoy what we have. I am so happy to have Ryan in my life and I don't know what I would do without him. I wanted to celebrate that with him and so I took time to put this all together. When you do something like this deliberately, it really pays off. Try putting something together that only you could have done. It will mean the world to that other person. Seeing Ryan fill up with love and happiness made me the happiest person alive.

If you were too busy this Valentine's day or didn't have someone to share it with, look at all the love in your life and realize that you have a lot. Take time on another day. Valentine's day is just one day. It's almost like a reminder of "look, remember that there is love in all places and that you are loved" but it is not the only day you can celebrate. If you aren't feeling loved or that there will never be love for you, know that there is always someone out there who loves you, even when you don't think there is. I am sending my love to you and I hope all of you have the greatest Valentine's Day!

Chelsea

P.S. If you would like, I will send you a custom Valentine! Send me an email letting me know if you would like one!

Also, here are more studies and life sketches!

Fox Studies!


Some studies I did from the park again, day before yesterday .. yeah I went back! :]