Pages

2016 & Space

Rang in 2016 with my tiny family! Ryan took me out to eat at a really great restaurant and then we came back and celebrated the New Year with a bottle of champagne. I wish every day was New Years haha ... that was such a tasty champagne.


I wish that I could go to space. I don't know what I would do out there, but it would be awesome. Also I would be weightless and that is my favorite feeling on roller coasters.


Made some silver foxes. Again, these were with the Kuretake metallic silver pen (as is the 2016 ink drawing.) I love my new pens. I am also enjoying my old Pentel ink brush pen, as it is a lot more black than the prior brush pen I was using. It's bit more difficult for me to see the tip though since I don't have the best lighting in this place. I need to get a nice lamp or something.

  

Ryan and I went to Universal Studios Citywalk and the lighting was insane there. He stole my camera for the night and took a bunch of pictures.



♥ Chelsea Loren Edwards ♥