Pages

4th of July and Friends of the Forest

Alright, here's a little update post! So between the post about donuts and this one, a lot has happened. I have started working with Facebook as a contract employee, visited Kauai (HI for the first time!!), I got MARRIED.

Ryan and I are now happily married, which is awesome. People have asked me if this changes anything from before, and to them I would say subtle things have changed, but not a whole lot. It makes you more aware of all the little wonderful things that happen. It's kind of like falling in love all over again.

At any rate, here are just a couple of things I have worked on with Facebook. They have this awesome app for your phone called "Stickered" where you can add these little stickers all over your photos. You can also add them directly from your computer - when you are going to post a photo, you can edit the picture and add stickers from there! It's really fun :D

4th of July Pack:


Forgot to post about these on the 4th since my cats were being such rambunctious party animals last night! Decaf got wasted. Go dress up your photos with some good ol' 'Merican pride!

Friends of the Forest Pack:


Go check them out on Facebook! Get those stickers and get stickin' :D