Pages

Zelda Fan - Malon's Girl

The child of  Malon and Link drinking some Lon Lon Ranch milk and walking with Navi - made by Chelsea Loren Edwards (Chelsea Edwards, emptyenvelopes)
Navi is probably following behind her saying “HEY! HEY!! LISTEN!! That milk could be bad …” or “WATCHOUT! There’s a twig on the path.”


So lately I have been working on a lot of things at once haha, but it’s very enjoyable work at least. :] One of the many things I have been making is a series of kids from Zelda. This is Malon & Link’s little girl, if they were to have kids. I have plans for other combinations too so it’s been fun to work on. Mostly I just wanted to paint some of the things I loved from my childhood, but I like to add a twist to my fan art.

I have always loved the Legend of Zelda series. My brother and I were really lucky my dad bought the system, and so we got to enjoy early titles like Super Mario Brothers, Duck Hunt, Zelda, and so many more older games that really set the bar for the time. Eventually we got the Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time for the N64. My mom had to convince us that the game would still be there when we got back from playing outside. As the games would come out I got to play Majora’s Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess …. all very good and all making me into the gamer I am today.

I don’t think I have mentioned just how much I love games. I LOVE games. I think they are a great medium with which you can tell a story, bond over, and learn with. My family is a gaming family and that’s anything from card games and board games, to console and computer games. I feel very fortunate that I got to have the experience of playing a multitude of games in my lifetime, and still do.

This could become an EXTREMELY long post with how many games I have played ._.; so I won’t do that … for now~. What I will say is this: If you ever have questions about what games I play, hit me up with an email or message! I play a LOT of games and they can range from Tetris to Skyrim. I don’t even think that is really a good explanation of my range of gameplay, but we will go with that.

Little Red, out!