Pages

Snuggly sweater

Wow, can you believe it is 2014?! 2013 felt like it blew by! Been a very busy year already and I have a lot of ideas of what I want to do this year. I am really excited to start putting all the puzzle pieces together. Already have been chipping away at my goals for this year. I want to treat each goal achievement a level up ... because I love videogames.

Just some of my goals are:
● Making an art book.
● Creating an official "Art of Chelsea Loren Edwards" website.
● Blog about videogame adventures.
● Make art tutorials!
● Travel~ ... not sure where yet, but we shall get there.

I have been making drawings that show what it would look like when I have achieved my goals, so there is a drawing of me in Paris for travel and standing in front of a tablet teaching for tutorials. They are pretty good little motivators!

Well I hope all of you are as excited about the new year as I am and you are coming up with goals of your own! If you would like to share, I would love to hear them.

Here is a snuggly sweater! Followed by some snuggly kitties.