Pages

Fanime Frantic!

WOW :o Conventions are exhausting~! Any way :] I had a great time meeting new people, chillin' with Christine, and running into new friends. I used to be SO into anime when I was younger haha I kind of revisited that when I was at Fanime. :]

I have to say, I was really unprepared, but I think I did well for my first time. :D Next time I will do better.

As I said before, I got to meet some really great people at this place, including a nice guy named Jim who took my photo and sent it to me! Now, because of his niceness, you all get to see me in my brown Lolita dress~!


♥ Dresses like this were made for people like me. :9

I bought some really great stuff from artists too, such as the talented Robin E Kaplan. She is really good at making cute things. If you look at her cutout style, I bought 5 postcard sized prints of some of those.

Also, I had the pleasure of sitting next to a very skilled and polite young lady, whose name I did not catch. I do however have her etsy account, mulanjade. She was very friendly and I bought two of her amazing clay charms. If you love cute things, this is a must see.

I also got a Derp sign XD (because Decaf is a Derp) and some Katamari stickers for my brother. Originally I had wanted to buy him some glasses that looked like Kamina's from GurrenLagann. I saw them the first day of the Con while zipping past, but there weren't any around for the remainder of the Con :[

All in all, I am going to do it again. If not next year, then the year after. I think I am also going to try to get into other conventions. If anyone hears about an art convention on the West Coast, please let me know!

♥ Chelsea