Pages

Disney Dreamin

Upon Arriving at Disneyland

Hey all! Back from Disneyland. Can I just say that Disneyland is just that much more fun when you are under the influence of alcohol? :] California Adventure has some nice wine in that winery of theirs!

Hey all! Back from Disneyland. Can I just say that Disneyland is just that much more fun when you are under the influence of alcohol? :] California Adventure has some nice wine in that winery of theirs!

Ohh Disneyland was seriously nostalgic for me ♥ The first ride Ryan and I went on was Pirates of the Caribbean and it broke down when we were on the ride! :o A lot of rides broke down when we were there, but it was awesome and I didn't mind after Pirates. We thought there was a new ride there because when we went through Fantasyland, there was a house that had hair coming out of the window. :9 Tangled! When we first saw it there was a 75 minute wait and we thought "No way!!" So we planned on coming back later to ride it. But alas it was not a ride - it only took us walking back and forth there a dozen times to figure that out. It was where you could take a picture with Rapunzel. :p No thanks, I don't need to wait in line for that. Other than that, we went on every ride we could. :D We also ate at the Blue Bayou and then got a caricature drawn of us. It doesn't really look like us ... I think Ryan looks like Matt Damon and I look like a cross between Julianne Moore and Emily Deschanel (In the caricature I mean, not in real life XD).









California Adventure is getting some new rides like Ariel's own story book ride and an entire new land for Cars, the movie. :] Should be awesome. Sadly, Grizzly Bear Run was shut down for maintenance the entire time we were there, but it was too chilly anywho. Also, they are getting a new park area where the ride that shot you up into the air was - it's gone now :[ Tower of Terror and California Screamin' were both awesome though so I got a good fill of nifty rides.


I don't know if this was just me, but the Toy Story Midway ride didn't look like much from the outside and I had never been on it before. It is so much fun! Like the Buzz Lightyear ride, but with pop gun-esque toys and 3-d glasses instead. Fun stuff.


Hope you are all having a Happy New Year!

Just Before Leaving Disneyland